WEBSITE REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTS:
Q: How do I register with Moneyto?
Q: Why do I need to provide my documents?
Q: What can I use to confirm my identity?
Q: What can I use as a proof of address?
Q: How do I send the copies of my documents to you?
Q: To what countries can I send money online with Moneyto?
Q: What currencies can I send?
Q: How much is your commission?
Q: What rate will you use to convert funds into another currency?
Q: Is there a limit on the amount I can send online?
Q: Can I use my spouse’s card to send money online?
Q: What do I do if I made a mistake in recipient data?
Q: How soon will the recipient get the money?
Q: Where can the recipient get the money?
Q: What do I need to receive a transfer?
Q: What are your hours of operation?
For the hours of operation of our partners in other countries where you can pick up Moneyto transfers, please visit the Payout Locations section of our website.
Q: Why does Moneyto only pay in US dollars or Euros instead of national currency in certain countries?
Q: I did not find the answer to my question. How do I contact you?
Q: Why do I need a Moneyto account?
- Save their time when sending the transfers
- View the history of transactions and track their current status
- Use previous transfer as a template for sending a new one
- Check the status of the transfer
- Receive special offers from Moneyto
Q: How do I access my account?
1. To log in to your account, click Account on our website or use the following link: account.moneyto.co.uk
2. Enter your phone number
3. Enter the confirmation code from the text message you receive on your phone
Q: I can’t access my account.