Our Privacy Commitment
Moneyto Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Moneyto Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2016.
Personal identification infromation
The types of personal information we collect depends on the products or services you have requested from us.
Generally, personal information is collected from you on transaction forms, or at our websites, when you request our products or services, manage your online account, or enrol in the Moneyto Ltd Program or manage your account(s) and preferences. We may also collect information about you from third-party reference sources, vendors, and clearinghouse services as part of our verification processes or otherwise in connection with your use of our products or services.
We collect your personal information directly from you and/or from the party on the other side of your transaction, for example, when you tell us where to send money or who should receive the money; give us your contact information; or In addition, depending on the services requested and/or the amount of your money transfer, Moneyto Ltd may also collect and may disclose personal and non-personal information, such as date of birth, Social Security number or other identifying number (including type, issuer, and expiration date) and any other information necessary to verify and process the request. The debit card data is collected only in payment process execution purposes and we’re not keeping payment information in our database.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Personal information will be subject to the laws of the country in which it is located including lawful access requests by government authorities. The laws of these countries (which may include countries outside the European Economic Area) may not have similar data protection laws to the European Economic Area.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Use of Information Collected
We may disclose the information that we collect, as described above, with Service Providers acting on our behalf to provide online financial services .
- We may also disclose Customer Information when required or permitted by law. For example, Customer Information may be disclosed in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, fraud prevention, or security investigation.
- We may also disclose aggregate (not personally identifiable) Customer Information with Service Providers or financial institutions that perform marketing and research services on our behalf and with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Our contracts require all such Service Providers/or financial institutions to protect the confidentiality of your Customer Information to the same extent that we must do.
- We do not disclose any Customer Information about our customers, former customers, website visitors to anyone, except as permitted or required by law.
- We do not sell any of your personal information.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. We implement technical and organisation measures to protect your Personal Data and follow data retention practises in line with applicable law.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
Your consent of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your consent of this policy and Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your consent of those changes.